Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Week 61- Stove Top Heaven

Hello everyone!
Well this week I did divisions with another area and mi hija, Hermana Perez got to come to Cartago with me!  It was really fun.  I think it really helped her because she has been feeling super stressed and so she got to come here and de-stress for a few days!  Those two days of divisions, I really had no idea where we should go or who we could visit - we had a lot of options, so I just didn't know what to do.  And it was amazing because I just kind of decided on a spur where we should go, and we seriously were exactly where we needed to be. The spirit completely guided us. It was an awesome experience.
Andrea, the one I wrote about last email, is just counting down the days until her baptism. how amazing is that?!  Such a miracle, to see her listen to the spirit and make these decisions despite all of the opposition she has gotten from everyone around her.
Time is flying soo fast. Its crazy.
This Saturday we have a satellite conference with Elder Russell M Nelson!  Just for a few missions in Central America.  So way excited about that!
So something funny....I have just been clumsy and fallen a lot on the mission, and I never really thought anything of it, but recently my ankle started hurting really bad and was super swollen and its possible that I have damaged tendons....so I get to wear a huge boot around everywhere!  Haha it is so not fun...because we walk so much!  But hey it is an experience...and it looks funny, let's be honest!
Hermana Moon and I were just really craving some chocolate chip cookies and we found a mix at Walmart last week, so we tried making them on the stove in a pan. And guess what it's possible! Hahaha it was like heaven for us. That's what you get when you have two girls who are desperate for American dessert - stove top cookies.
Well sorry I don't have too much to say this week. The mission is amazing, time is flying, and we can see miracles every day. The Book of Mormon is true and this Church is true, and families can be together forever :)  I love you all!  put God first, over EVERYTHING else, and He will provide. That's something I will always take with me - that if we ¨sacrifice¨ to put Him first, we will never lack anything. So always trust Him!

 I love you all a lot.
Have a great week :)
love, Hermana Geis

     Creative Cooking

Stove Top American Heaven
                                                     

Hermana Perez on divisions in Cartego
                                               

My clumsy boot
                                                                 

Our furry friend
                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment